ArjoHuntleigh Sara Lite
Sara Lite™ is a battery-powered standing and raising aid designed to raise and lower semi-dependent residents for transfers and toileting. The lift can be operated safely and efficiently by a single caregiver. Weighing just 59 kg., the SARA Lite is an easy-to-use patient handling solution with the flexibility to benefit a wide range of care settings.
- Soft leg support/knee pad that can be adjusted vertically and laterally
- Dual controls ensure optimum working position and close contact w/ resident at all times
- Knee strap provides extra stability or firm support
- Footboard w/ anti-slip properties to improve the resident’s footing and to increase safety
- Low friction casters, the rear 2 with brakes
- One battery and one charger are supplied with each Sara Lite
- The powered adjustable chassis legs can be opened to provide better access to a wheelchair, day chair or toilet.
- Max. safe working load: 385 lbs
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Total length: 37 3/8”
- Min. lifting height: 40 5/8”
- Max. lifting height: 64 1/8”
- Total height: 47 1⁄4”
- Height of chassis: 4 3/8”
- External width legs closed: 25 1/8”
- Internal width legs open: 32 1⁄4”
- Battery: 24V 4Ah
- Protection class: Lifter IPX4, Handset IPX7
This new standing and raising aid is designed to fulfill basic needs for a versatile, easy-to-use lift.