Invacare Jasmine Full Body Lift
The Invacare Jasmine full body lift has innovative features that provide safer resident handling with a 500-lb. weight capacity. Caregivers rely on safer operation and residents on maximum comfort during everyday transfers. Beyond that, the Jasmine lift expertly functions in more challenging situations with a rotating 360-degree, 6-point hanger bar and 16.4″ minimum height range, essential for assisting residents who may have fallen to the floor. The stable spring-loaded hanger bar produces an audible click when the sling is engaged. This assures the caregiver that the sling is properly attached. That means less stress for the caregiver, a stable transfer for the resident and less likelihood of injury for both. Optimized maneuverability is key for a comfortable transfer. Jasmine lifts feature a battery-operated boom and wide-opening base, so caregivers can easily walk behind them and wheelchairs can be accommodated up front. The push handle accommodates any staff member, and with a lighter-weight aluminum and steel construction, control in movement is straightforward and trouble-free.
- Lifting range: This lift expertly functions in more challenging situations with a rotating 360-degree, 6-point hanger bar and 16.4 inch minimum height, essential for assisting residents who may have fallen to the floor.
- Maneuverability: The push handle accommodates any caregiver, and with a lighter weight aluminum construction, control in movement is easy.
- Ease-of-Use: Jasmine lifts feature a battery powered boom and base that are controlled through the hand pendant
- Security: The stable spring-loaded hanger bar clips produce an audible click when the sling is engaged. This helps assure the caregiver that the sling is properly attached.
- Overall Height: 16.4″ – 74.6″
- Clearance: 4.8″
- Base Length: 49″
- Base Width: Open: 46.7″, Closed: 25.8″
- Caster Options:Front: 4″, Rear: 4″
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Product Weight:98 lbs.
- Battery: 24V DC (Rechargeable), 2 shipped with unit
- Charger: Input: 100-240V AC, Output: 29.5 DC, Charging Time: Max 6 hours
- Power: Audible and visual low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 150-300 (varies with lift range & load)
- Warranty: 3 years on lift, 2 years on electronics
Caregivers can rely on safer operation and residents on max. comfort during everyday transfers.