Invacare Reliant 350 Stand-Up Lift with Power Base
Comfortable and secure, the Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift is the answer to your resident transport needs. Reliant’s ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident handling. With its numerous safety features, the Reliant Stand-Up lift ensures caregiver security and resident peace of mind. Ideal for use with weight-bearing residents as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Reliant Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety management system.
Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; power-opening base, wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the axilla area.
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad w/ lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer.
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes.
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes.
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer.
- Under-bed clearance of 4.5″ allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and home care bed styles. Removable battery eliminates downtime.
- Overall Height:39.6″ – 63.7″
- Clearance: 4.5″
- Base Length: 35.5″
- Base Width: Open: 36.8″, Closed: 25.7″
- Caster Options:Front: 3″, Rear: 5″
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Product Weight:118 lbs.
- Battery: Two 24V DC batteries shipped with unit
- Charger: Output: 24V DC
- Power: Audible low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 150 – 300 (varies with lift range & load)
- Warranty: 3 years on lift, 1 year on motor
Comfortable and secure, the Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift is the answer to your resident transport needs.